keithforum.com

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:36 pm 

I am looking for dock or method to unload walking floor trailers with sawdust to feed a plant. Have you built something like this? I would like to drive up to the dock or on to a floor and unload. I do not want to tip nor do I have the room to tip.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:24 pm 
KEITH®sales

Dear Mr. Robert Patti,

Keith Mfg has for many years supplied systems like this, they are what we call "Stationary Systems", meaning they are built into factory or production facility. Unlike a trailer these systems are specifically designed or engineered for each application. Keith Mfg has done many systems where a WALKING FLOOR trailer drives directly onto Stationary WALKING FLOOR unit and unloads.

Thanks
Mike Robinson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm 

Mike, I am looking for an alternative to a tipping unit like Columbia makes. Do you have something along that line?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 am 
KEITH®sales

Dear Mr. Patti,

Keith Mfg does not make a tipping unit like Columbia. We are manufacturers of self-unloading systems. The KEITH WALKING FLOOR systems are capable of unloading most bulk materials out of semi trailer or "Stationary system".

From your previous questions I thought you were looking to have a Stationary system that would be capable of being loaded by Walking Floor trailers with "No" tipping?

Thanks
Mike Robinson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:30 am 

Yes that is right Mike, I want an alternative to a tipping unit. Something I can back up to or drive on to and unload my trucks. What do you have that can do this? Any examples or pictures of what you have done?

Robert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:53 am 
KEITH®sales

Robert,
At this point I think it would be good for you to visit our web site and view the photos and videos. Please be sure and look at the Stationary portion, it has several examples.

If you need more photos or drawings please feel free to contact me directly at 800-547-6161.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Mike Robinson